Hello everyone, my name is Claudiu, and I am starting a new hobby. Every week i'm going to try to post a new book review. I read at least 2 books each week, and I'm going to pick the one that I find the most interesting, and tell you a little bit about it. My goal is to share with you the most useful books on different topics like psychology, philosophy and self-development. I might post some books that are just for when you want to relax, not neceseary learn something or develop a skill. At the end of every review i'm going to share with you a quote or two from the book that I find the most interesting. I'm only at the begginning, so every constructive criticism is welcome :) . This being said, I hope you will enjoy my reviews and hopefully, you'll read some of these books as well.
I wish you a wonderful day!
Claudiu Angheluta

No comments:
Post a Comment